NEW site launch! - momgineer

NEW site launch!


I am SO excited to share with you a brand new site I have just launched to focus on STEM! While I love blogging here about our homeschooling adventures and more, I really wanted to have a place just for STEM resources.

STEM Activities for Kids

I have asked several other STEM educators to join me and hope the new site becomes a solid and helpful resource for parents, teachers, and students!

I will continue to blog here at momgineer about what we are doing at home, gardening, and other resources I find useful as we navigate homeschooling. Thank you so much for being a reader, and if you are interested in STEM activities, please visit the new site. If not, I hope to still see you over here at momgineer! 
momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

2 comments:

  1. STEM is so important and I'm sure teachers and kids will benefit a lot from your posts and resources.
    Congrats on the new site! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete