clip art input from a 5 year old - momgineer

clip art input from a 5 year old


I've been toying with a few kid clip art images and had my 5 yo give me his input on how to color this one. He explained to me he thought it was a boy "because his hair is kind of short like mine" so I asked what color it should be and he wanted it pink. Then I asked about the bow and wondered if he'd seen anyone with a bow. "I think I've seen some kids with a bow. Definitely kids, not grown ups. I think the boy should have a green bow." Done, kid. "I think the picture should have something in it other than just white." Yeah, I can dig that. So here it is:


I think he is pretty fabulous! =) In fact, I liked it so much I added it to my newest product! Here he is on the cover:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fraction-Fun-Task-Cards-3rd-Grade-Common-Core-Optional-QR-Codes-1055465

momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment