homeschool room decor: part 1 - momgineer

homeschool room decor: part 1


I just had to share the most recent addition to our homeschool room! It came the other day and I just adore it! 
The colors really go well in our homeschool room and I can't wait to revisit some of these awesome scientists with the kids!

Check out Megan Lee on Etsy or Facebook! What is your favorite classroom or homeschool room decoration/artwork? I am slowly adding more elements to our room but with a lot of windows and doors (yay natural light!) we don't have a ton of wall space (boo sparing artwork!).

Enter tonight by midnight to win some awesome Megan Lee products!
momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've had these posters on my wish list for so long. I entered the giveaway - fingers crossed :)

    Michelle
    Mrs. Brosseau's Binder - Math & Science Teaching with a Twist

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I'm glad you saw it in time. Good luck! Looks like chances are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete